I am currently a graduate student researcher at Boston University funded by a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship in Organismal Biology. My thesis work includes examining the sensory and reproductive ecology of the gliding treefrog (Agalychnis spurrelli), and also focuses on elucidating the mechanisms which underlie plastic hatching traits in Neotropical treefrogs. I am interested in adaptive phenotypic plasticity, animal behavior, development, cue use, and predator-prey interactions.
- PhD Biology, Ecology, Behavior, & Evolution
- Boston University, Massachusetts
- Advisor: Karen M. Warkentin
- BSc Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution
- University of California, San Diego
- Minor: Chemistry